personal nutrition program
Our 8-week personal nutrition program is designed to
As human beings we are all individuals, with unique bodies, our own health history and personal lifestyle and dietary preferences.
These factors all influence the type of nutrition that works best for each one of us and may explain why standard diet or nutrition packages that worked for our friends, often don't work for us.
This is also why, at Nourishi, we believe that any nutrition solution needs to be tailored to you and only you, to be effective in the long-term.
We therefore do not offer an off-the-shelf diet package, but instead work with you through a 8-12 week Personal Nutrition Program, which takes into account your current health situation and dietary habits, your personal health and nutrition objectives as well as your lifestyle choices and preferences.
Our Personal Nutrition Program includes:
- An initial 1-hour consultation, where we discuss your personal health history, dietary habits, lifestyle preferences and your health and nutrition objectives;
- A detailed analysis of your diet to assess the current nutrient intake, understand any potential nutrient deficiencies or excess and identify areas where changes might be needed;
- A personalised 8-12 week nutritional plan, to help you achieve your objectives step-by-step;
- Ongoing nutrition coaching, to ensure that you are fully supported on your nutrition and health journey. This includes regular weekly meetings to discuss your progress and help you overcome any challenges you may be experiencing, as well as unlimited support via SMS and WhatsApp for any quick tips or questions you might have.
how we can help
Through individual counselling we address a variety of challenges, including:
- Weight loss and weight management;
- Improving energy levels;
- Quitting sugar and managing cravings;
- Strengthening the immune system through better nutrition;
- Improving digestion;
- Eating well with seasonal foods;
- Optimal nutrition for different nutritional lifestyles (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, gluten/dairy free);
- Eating well before, during and after pregnancy;
- Achieving and maintaining good eating habits to support general health.